Dedication, Passion and Loyalty
Adform expects this from you… and why? It’s what Adform delivers to it’s clients and the way we achieve this, by creating a working environment that continually rewards dedicated creative thinkers, who have a passion for their industry and want to further themselves.
Adform is not just another shopfitting company, it’s a brand, a brand that is respected amongst it’s peers and sort after by clientele.
Continually growing we’re always on the look out for the best-of-the-best, so if you feel you have the energy, passion and drive to be part of the Adform brand, contact us with your details and be rewarded for your hard work.
As a shopfitting leading-hand you will be working for Adform a rapidly expanding, fast paced company with blue chip clients. The right applicant will be offered future benefits, incentives & promotions within a team environment. You will need to be a registered company with ASIC.
Some of your responsible will be:
- Providing trade guidance and assistance as part of a working team
- Communicating constantly with a Project Manager, and if that person is unavailable, be able to direct staff & contractors independently.
- Thoroughly understanding and implement quality control techniques.
- Working under limited supervision either individually or in a team environment
- Having a good understanding of administration / training abilities and leadership qualities.
- Multitasking and assist with other roles.
- Understanding that work may be required at more than one site with overtime a necessity.
- Sticking to strict deadlines.
- Possible interstate work.
Future benefits for the right applicant proven after quality assured probation period.
You will be joining Adform Shopfitting a young, quick growing, fast paced company with blue chip clients. Our factory and head office is located at Wangara in the commercial district.
You will need to be punctual and present yourself professionally.
Working in a team environment you’ll need to be a good communicator and take some initiative.
Good future career opportunities. Possible interstate travel and overtime available.
When applying for this position please answer the following questions:
- Why you want to be a shopfitter?
- Your long term goals?
- What you think is involved in shop fitting?
- Are you interested in site work or factory work more?
Drivers license is a must.